Environmental consulting (Hazardous waste, emergency situation plans, risk assessment, etc.)
DEKONTA’s specialists provide to our clients a comprehensive package of consultancy services connected with projects design, implementation and operation:
• Environmental, Health, Safety and Social Due Diligence Audits according to the World Bank/IFC/EBRD/ADB/US EPA guidelines
• Phase I Environmental, Health, Safety and Social Assessments (compliance, acquisition and vendor audits etc.)
• Phase II Environmental Audits (drilling, soil/groundwater sampling, lab analysis)
• Environmental and Health Risk Assessment
• Environmental and Social Impact Assessments according to World Bank/IFC/EBRD/EU/ADB guidelines and/or Czech EIA legislation
• Air dispersion studies for stationary and mobile sources.
• Consultation support in implementation and operation of ISO Management Systems – Quality (QMS), Environmental (EMS) and Occupational, Health and Safety (OHSAS) according to ISO Standards
• Waste management advisory (waste programs, waste handling, waste management plans hazardous and non-hazardous, etc.)
• Processing of operational manuals, emergency plans, etc.
• Independent supervision during implementation of environmental projects.
• Liaison with regulatory bodies and local authorities, community relations, and stakeholders’ engagement
• Organization of environmental trainings and study tours